High-quality hot tubs and saunas from Vingberg Polska
Photos: Vingberg Polska
Retailer story 1.12.2020
Vingberg Polska offers hot tubs and saunas with a Scandinavian flair
Vingberg Polska manufactures saunas and hot tubs near Krakow and sells Kirami hot tubs for customers who appreciate high quality.
Vingberg Group consists of two companies operating in two different branches: construction business in Sweden, and manufacture of handmade saunas and hot tubs in Poland, under the name of Vingberg Polska.
– In Poland, we specialize in the design and production of high-class saunas, both traditional and modern, and hot tubs made of Finnish ThermoWood. Our factory is located in the south-eastern Poland, near Krakow, where we employ over 20 people, says Anna Rabada, Marketing Specialist at Vingberg Polska.
On top of ThermoWood hot tubs from their own factory, Vingberg Polska also sells hot tubs by Kirami. The cooperation started in the spring of 2020.
– Our clients often asked for hot tubs that would be easy to maintain. We received more and more inquiries, so we decided to add hot tubs with plastic interiors to our selection. As we promote natural materials of highest quality and Scandinavian style and culture, Kirami fits our brand perfectly. Akka Comfort set which is equipped with a barrel sauna and a Kirami Comfort hot tub, has become our most popular product, Anna rejoices.
See the video ad for Akka Comfort set by Vingberg Polska.
Hot tubbing is new in Poland
Hot tub is a relatively new product in Poland, and the market is still small. Many small carpentry factories produce hot tubs at low prices from low-quality materials. While most customers prefer cheaper products, Vingberg’s clients look for high-quality, durable and easy-to-care hot tubs with easy access to spare parts and services.
– We promote Kirami products as premium quality hot tubs that are easy to maintain and have real Scandinavian roots. We also emphasize the fact that they are made of the best materials, Anna estimates.
Unforgettable events and extreme tests
Vingberg Polska arranged an unforgettable event for a few participants quite soon after they started selling Kirami hot tubs.
– We offered an opportunity to bathe in a Comfort Cozy hot tub in the courtyard of a beautiful palace. It was amazing – the bathers were in the company of purebred Arabian horses!
Vingberg Polska has also done bold experiments with their hot tubs and ThermoWood. They are looking forward to doing tests also with Kirami hot tubs in the near future.
– Few years ago, the Guinness World record for polar bathing was set in one of our ThermoWood tubs. We’ve also had the possibility to test our tubs in the extreme arctic temperatures of -170°C.
Another interesting experiment was when Valerjan Romanovski, a renowned Polish scientist had a bath in the laboratory where the temperature outside of the hot tub was -50°C.
– ¬It was surprising to find out that the water temperature in the hot tub only decreased by 3 degrees in 6 hours. This experiment confirmed the excellent thermal insulation abilities of ThermoWood, Anna says.
Vingberg Polska supports Valerjan in his endeavours.
– We love people who inspire others, especially in connection with health and nature. Valerjan loves nature and wood and encourages people to benefit from them. This is what unites us. Additionally, this year Valerjan has obtained a doctorate in wood technology!
The future is bright
For Vingberg Polska, the goal is constant development and growth.
– Our target for 2020 was to double our sales compared to last year – and we achieved that goal already in August! We are currently the biggest company in Poland that produces ThermoWood saunas. We also want to become the biggest distributor of Kirami hot tubs in Poland, Anna exclaims.
Vingberg Polska is working towards making Kirami a more recognizable trademark in Poland.
– We know that Kirami has been experiencing dynamic growth for many years now and is a leading brand in Europe. The close cooperation with them strengthens our position and expands our sales opportunities.
Wings and mountains
In Sweden, Vingberg Group has run road and railway infrastructure projects as well as construction projects for many years.
– At Vingberg Polska, we were inspired by the Scandinavian culture, philosophy, lifestyle and close connection with the nature, so we decided to promote these values in our home country. The production of saunas made from Scandinavian wood seemed to be the most appropriate way to do this. That’s why we started the new business activity in late 2016, Anna recalls.
Vingberg is a combination of two symbolic Swedish words: ving – wing and berg – mountain.
– ¬Wings are a symbol of freedom, liberty and regeneration, while the mountain symbolizes refuge, purity and nature. The graphic sign in the form of a hexagon as a symbol of science, technology and engineering. The form is based on a combination of three elements and refers to the three largest Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Finland and Norway).
VINGBERG POLSKA SA
ul. Pańska 96/83
ul. Tysiąclecia 3
Tel.kom.: +48 512 864 206
Tel./fax: +48 13 420 33 89